Minggu, 07 November 2010

3 Tips To Lose Belly Fat In A Month - Finally Get A Flat, Sexy, And Toned Midsection Fast And Easy

What's the first thing you look at in the mirror and wish could be gone? Did you mention your stomach? If so, I completely understand what you're feeling! My stomach looked as if I was in the third trimester of pregnancy! Fortunately, I did find out (the hard way) some amazing tips that can certainly help you lose belly fat in a month! In fact, not only did I flatten my stomach in 4 weeks, I also lost around 25 pounds as well. Read on to learn more...
1.) Alright my friend, the first tip to help you get rid of that annoying tummy fat fast is to consume more raw fruits and veggies. The reason why is because your body has to burn off a lot of calories in order to break down the nutrients from raw vegetables and fruits. Therefore, every time you eat an apple, carrot, celery, etc., you are causing your body to BURN calories instead of STORING them!
Also, eating raw fruits and veggies more frequently throughout the day will provide you with sustained energy, decrease hunger, and lower those antagonizing cravings!
2.) The next tip to help you lose belly fat in a month is to drink 3-4 cups of green tea every day. The reason why is because green tea has a good amount of antioxidants in it. Drinking just one cup is not going to make too much of a difference, but when you drink 3-4 cups on the other hand, then you can certainly receive enormous fat burning capabilities! Drinking this much green tea daily can burn up to 45% more body fat... and it's completely natural! Tip: I recommend that you do not add sugar or any other sweetener to green tea for best results.
3.) Another amazing tip that helped me shrink my stomach flab and drop several pounds quickly, plus do away with annoying hunger pangs and cravings, was drinking a 1 scoop protein shake before every meal! Getting plenty of protein with every meal will prevent bad carbohydrates from storing as fat cells, it will speed up your metabolism, it will DEFINITELY decrease hunger pangs, you will build lean muscle tissue quicker, and of course, you'll burn away stubborn fat like crazy!
Now, I actually came across this AMAZING and very simple Fat Loss Secret a while back to melt away fat extremely fast (plus lose up to 15 pounds every 2 weeks), but I really didn't want to share it publicly...
If you want to find out what this amazing secret is, and also see how I lost 52 pounds and flattened my stomach in 8 weeks with this secret, then simply click the following link:
>> http://www.FatLossIn11Days.info <<

1 komentar:

joecoles222 mengatakan...

For men & women who want to lose nasty belly fat, get stronger and perform at their best…

Find out here: I Want To Lose Belly Fat in A Month?

Thanks again

Posting Komentar

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design